Sir William Borlase’s Grammar School

Sir William Borlase’s Grammar School is a selective co-educational 11-18 school for around one thousand students. Borlase was founded in 1624 and is still on its original site, close to the centre of Marlow. The school offers a large variety of sports, and partners with the Marlow Sports Club for use of various sports facilities.