Marlow Sports Club is a fantastic community facility right in the heart of town. It has over 2,000 members of which 1,400 are young people and 800 females. The club is situated on Pound Lane and offers 8 sports; Cricket, Football, Hockey, Tennis, Running, Cycling, Softball and Netball. The Club has a range of sports and recreation opportunities for community use which include; • 20 acres of land of which 6 is grassed for multiple sports • Brand new all-weather astro-turf for hockey or netball • An excellent cricket pitch and practice nets • Four recently re-surfaced flood-lit tennis courts • Five junior football pitches • A clubhouse and bar with changing rooms Find out more about each Club Section.
NEWS *** NEWS *** NEWS
The MSC official calendar can be viewed here
Having a party/get together/meeting? Now you can book the Sports Club
To request a booking, either,
- email email@example.com with date, time, facility, purpose and contact details
- or contact; Commercial - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively, phone Frances Rose or Anne Jones (at 01628 483 638) will let you know availability and the terms & conditions
Sections benefit from discounted rates. Sections may book the internal facilities for free if enough people attend to more than pay for the bar staff & any additional expenses. Otherwise, a charge will apply.
Junior Tennis Coaching
New course now available
Junior 11 week Autumn course starts Mon 8 Sep till Sat 29 Nov. Click here for more details and to download booking form.
Adult Tennis Coaching
Quality coaching for all abilities
Adult Tennis coaching through the Autumn. Starts Thu 11 Sep for 10 weeks. Click here for more details.
New Mini Tennis Zone
The only one in South Bucks!
As part of our strategy to encourage tennis participation and talent development amongst juniors we’re delighted to announce the upgrading of our wall area into a purpose built and regulation size mini tennis court – the only dedicated mini tennis zone in South Buckinghamshire! Under 10 year olds will be able to play here at all times (with parents) for only £35/year or £17.50 from 1 Oct to 30 Mar. Work starts mid Sep for one week. A formal opening event with a mini tennis demonstration by our top juniors is being planned for late Sep, date to be confirmed.
- Eight-year-old raises over £2k for Diabetes UK
- Naomi Riches takes on the Marlow Red Kite Ride
- The only mini tennis zone in South Bucks comes to Marlow!
- The first Henley 10K challenge & fun day is almost upon us!
- Ed McKeever claims two bronze medals at Canoe Sprint World Championships
- Marlow Riders expect 600 entrants at their biggest event of the year...
- Marlow Rowing Club set for October official opening
- Marlow launch girls team with England skipper Edwards
- Olympic stars support club's future
- England Cricket Captain adds star power to launch of Marlow CC girls team