Marlow Sports Club is a fantastic community facility right in the heart of town. It has over 2,000 members of which 1,400 are young people and 800 females. The club is situated on Pound Lane and offers 8 sports; Cricket, Football, Hockey, Tennis, Running, Cycling, Softball and Netball. The Club has a range of sports and recreation opportunities for community use which include; • 20 acres of land of which 6 is grassed for multiple sports • Brand new all-weather astro-turf for hockey or netball • An excellent cricket pitch and practice nets • Four recently re-surfaced flood-lit tennis courts • Five junior football pitches • A clubhouse and bar with changing rooms Find out more about each Club Section.
NEWS *** NEWS *** NEWS
The MSC official calendar can be viewed here
Having a party/get together/meeting? Now you can book the Sports Club
To request a booking, either,
- email firstname.lastname@example.org with date, time, facility, purpose and contact details
- or contact; Commercial - email@example.com
- Alternatively, phone Frances Rose or Anne Jones (at 01628 483 638) will let you know availability and the terms & conditions
Sections benefit from discounted rates. Sections may book the internal facilities for free if enough people attend to more than pay for the bar staff & any additional expenses. Otherwise, a charge will apply.
Marlow Half Marathon………………………Sunday 2nd November
A fantastic Event organised by Marlow Striders, attracting over 1,200 runners.
The date of the race is Sunday 2 Nov 14 and it will be starting at 0930.The main tasks needed are marshalling on the day; cheering the runners on and giving them support and motivation. Any help/volunteers would be gratefully received. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
……………………………get involved and be part of creating this great Event!
Next year’s ball is planned to take place on 20 June, and the organisers are looking for volunteers to help plan and run the event. Helping may involve being on the committee or simply assisting in one of their key areas, which include ticket sales, catering, entertainment, promotion, auctions, decoration and raffles. If you would like to help or to get more information, please get in touch with Amber McDermott via email@example.com
Junior Tennis Coaching New course now available Junior 11 week Autumn course starts Mon 8 Sep till Sat 29 Nov. Click here for more details and to download booking form. Adult Tennis Coaching Quality coaching for all abilities Adult Tennis coaching through the Autumn. Starts Thu 11 Sep for 10 weeks. Click here for more details. New Mini Tennis Zone The only one in South Bucks! As part of our strategy to encourage tennis participation and talent development amongst juniors we’re delighted to announce the upgrading of our wall area into a purpose built and regulation size mini tennis court – the only dedicated mini tennis zone in South Buckinghamshire! Under 10 year olds will be able to play here at all times (with parents) for only £35/year or £17.50 from 1 Oct to 30 Mar.
- Future sporting stars celebrate new mini tennis zone
- Marlow Monster Firework Show
- Upstairs Downstairs Quiz
- Marlow Hockey Club Ladies 5s win sports team of the year
- Wednesday Wisdom - the role of the mind in high level sport
- Eight-year-old raises over £2k for Diabetes UK
- Naomi Riches takes on the Marlow Red Kite Ride
- The only mini tennis zone in South Bucks comes to Marlow!
- The first Henley 10K challenge & fun day is almost upon us!
- Ed McKeever claims two bronze medals at Canoe Sprint World Championships